Avon Health Center is a family-owned, 120-bed skilled nursing facility. We have been providing high-quality health care services to the Farmington Valley area for over 65 years, including short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice services.
Our experienced staff is comprised of physicians, nurses and physical, occupational and speech therapists. The medical and nursing staff members provide IV therapy, advanced wound care and consultative services in a variety of practices. The Avon Health Center team is knowledgeable, nurturing and committed to providing the best quality of life for all residents. Your loved one will feel at home in our comforting and secure environment, conveniently located on West Avon Rd.
We understand that choosing the right health care facility is important for the peace of mind of your family. Our talented staff provides premium nursing care, whether your loved one is expected to make a speedy recovery or requires more long-term attention.
- Quality is always our first priority.
- Our employees define the success of our facility.
- Provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Foster respect, teamwork, appreciation and integrity.
- Treat residents and families with dignity and respect.